Follow us at: http://nhjrmonarchs.com/16u/
*Jr. Monarchs Tier 1 Midget program
* Proud National 16U & 18U division member of USPHL
* Tier 1 Elite Hockey League & High Performance Hockey League Showcase Affilates.
*80 hrs of practice times, 45+ games, 4 – 6 Showcases
* Full time Coaching & Strength Training Staff
For additional camp information or general questions please contact:
Clint Edinger General Manager – email@example.com or Head Coach Chris Pollini firstname.lastname@example.org
· Experienced and High Quality Coaching Staff
· Strongest, Most Competitive League & Showcase schedule in Midget Hockey
· We Take Pride in the Overall Development of the Student-Athlete, Both On and Off the Ice
· Maximum Exposure for our Players to NCDC, Prep, Jr. and College Coaches.
· On-Site Fully Equipped Workout Facility (Edinger’s Edge)
· Off-Ice Training Minimum of 2x per week
· Dedicated Locker Rooms
· Static Practice Schedule
· Game Film Review/Video Breakdown
· Built in Study Hall Times
· Teams Practice a Minimum of 3x per week
· Additional Ice Time will also be provided for Skill Development Practices
· Home Arena- Tri Town Ice Arena- Twin Rink Facility- Hooksett, NH
In our short existence of fielding Full Season Midget Teams, starting with a 16U team in 2012-13, then adding our 18U team in 2013-14, we have seen players from our program receive scholarship offers from NCAA Division 1 Schools, players have moved onto NCAA Division 2 and 3 schools, been drafted in the QMJHL and seen our alumni move onto play in the USHL, NCDC, USPHL and Prep School Hockey. We are the PREMIER path of development in the area! Where do you want to play?
No news currently found.
16U AAA Head Coach